Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what size or tool needed.Is the front different than rear? Can't seem to find a tool specific for the Teryx.I have a 2017 Teryx 800 LE. Make and part numbers would be helpful. Thanks Gary

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,251 Posts
I just did mine. I borrowed the tool from a friend who works on a lot of bikes. He had two sizes and the Teryx took the bigger one. Unfortunately I don't remember the size, but I think he said it was the same one he uses for Polaris, which I think was 44mm? Wish I could tell you more, sorry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did mine. I borrowed the tool from a friend who works on a lot of bikes. He had two sizes and the Teryx took the bigger one. Unfortunately I don't remember the size, but I think he said it was the same one he uses for Polaris, which I think was 44mm? Wish I could tell you more, sorry.
Thanks

·
1,670 Posts
Brute performance has the tool. If i remember correctly the front and rear are different sizes and their tool is reversable and fits both sizes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Brute performance has the tool. If i remember correctly the front and rear are different sizes and their tool is reversable and fits both sizes.

Can you link to that? Because I can't find it.

·
1,670 Posts
Can you link to that? Because I can't find it.
Well, I can't find it now either. When I bought my bearings it gave me an option to buy the tool with them. They must not have them anymore. Sorry bout that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, looks like MI in no longer in business, if anyone know what size I may try a off makers greaser tool from Ebay. Man how does Kawasaki grease the Wheels?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Good question. I guess you just replace the bearing. So far, I've had one bearing fail and that was around 3500 miles. I think a "lifetime" replacement was around $50 for a pair. They are a bit of a pain to install though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure what size or tool needed.Is the front different than rear? Can't seem to find a tool specific for the Teryx.I have a 2017 Teryx 800 LE. Make and part numbers would be helpful. Thanks Gary
I'm helping my friend replace all four bearings on his Rzr Highlifter right now. The front on it takes the 40mm and the rear takes the 44mm tool. Not sure if the Teryx is the same.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
So its the same as the Can-Am then?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts