Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1448 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Gack! I've been so sick all I was paying attention to was colors. I fixed mine and reposted. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,053 Posts
Was mostly wet and overcast during my ride so I didn't get many chances for quality pictures. Was sure glad I had that wiper when it came to riding through the monsoon though!

And why do people stack rocks like this? :big-grin

Attachments

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,404
Still like the old classic style, so here's a properly edited high contrast shot. For you Rocks.
Oh ya that's what I'm talking about ...Thanks Lawdog that's picture perfect

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,405
Was mostly wet and overcast during my ride so I didn't get many chances for quality pictures. Was sure glad I had that wiper when it came to riding through the monsoon though!

There Great 👍 looks fun up there VirginiaHawk good veiw too
I think usually stacking rocks marks the trail for next time

·
Premium Member
162 Posts

You sure it was people who stacked them?

Nice looking country!

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
You sure it was people who stacked them?

Nice looking country!
Humm.... You know, the woods around here run for hundreds of miles. I've often wondered if this guy was lurking around. :grin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
VH, I still like your homemade roof better than any other Teryx roof!

Reads like ya had a good ride with a good mix of trail conditions. I like it when the trail (time of year) gives a variety of conditions all in the same day.

If I'm being honest, I don't appreciate people (or Bigfoot) altering the natural surroundings while out in the wild. Roads & trails are enough as far as I concerned. I don't like seeing permanent signs left that indicate other people were there.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
VH, I still like your homemade roof better than any other Teryx roof!

Reads like ya had a good ride with a good mix of trail conditions. I like it when the trail (time of year) gives a variety of conditions all in the same day.

If I'm being honest, I don't appreciate people (or Bigfoot) altering the natural surroundings while out in the wild. Roads & trails are enough as far as I concerned. I don't like seeing permanent signs left that indicate other people were there.
Thanks MX. Those rocks piles are not permanent. We have a lot of slate type rock that naturally breaks up into little flat pieces like that. You find them most often where people like to stop for a break on the trail. I actually think it is the women that do it because they like to do crafty things. :big-grin It doesn't hurt anything and they are actually neat to see them. Besides, I would much rather see that than a pile of scattered beer cans.

Thanks for the comment on my roof. Probably the best mod I've done :icon_thumleft:

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,410
Good comment on VH roof
Also I've always liked the white teryx especially with the green accents
Your right Gkids with that roof and bumpers looks rugged
Ha ha VH Bigfoot better run when he sees you coming

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Good comment on VH roof
Also I've always liked the white teryx especially with the green accents
Your right Gkids with that roof and bumpers looks rugged
Ha ha VH Bigfoot better run when he sees you coming
Thanks for the comment Rocks!

I've never seen a squatch before and would need to replace at least my undershorts if I ever did! :yikes:

My T2 replaced my old Willy's Jeep. Same size, only with more power and more creature comforts. And at 50 MPH, its even faster too! :grin

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,412
Thanks for the comment Rocks!

I've never seen a squatch before and would need to replace at least my undershorts if I ever did! :yikes:

My T2 replaced my old Willy's Jeep. Same size, only with more power and more creature comforts. And at 50 MPH, its even faster too! :grin
LOL I don't know if you could run down a Squatch in the old Willy's bet it it was good off-road though
Hey Kawi is bringing out 7 new off-road machines on 7/7/2020 https://youtu.be/LjRaGIDh5BI

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
LOL I don't know if you could run down a Squatch in the old Willy's bet it it was good off-road though
Hey Kawi is bringing out 7 new off-road machines on 7/7/2020 https://youtu.be/LjRaGIDh5BI
Whoa! 3 new Side By Sides in 3 days? I wonder what that is all about??? Thanks for the tip! :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Rocks, thanks for the vid. link. Can't wait to see what's new from Kawasaki???

I need a larger quad for my 12yr old Granddaughter. Have been waiting for another shipment of the Honda TRX250X to come into our area (sold out). Would be cool if Kawi made a mid-sized sport model ATV to compete with the Honda.

Right now we have 1-Dual Sport, 2-MX, 1-125cc quad, and our Teryx that I have to maintain. I'm getting too old to do it much longer. My Grandkids are going to have to learn some mechanic skills if they want to keep riding! :big-grin

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Rocks, thanks for the vid. link. Can't wait to see what's new from Kawasaki???

I need a larger quad for my 12yr old Granddaughter. Have been waiting for another shipment of the Honda TRX250X to come into our area (sold out). Would be cool if Kawi made a mid-sized sport model ATV to compete with the Honda.

Right now we have 1-Dual Sport, 2-MX, 1-125cc quad, and our Teryx that I have to maintain. I'm getting too old to do it much longer. My Grandkids are going to have to learn some mechanic skills if they want to keep riding! :big-grin
It has been my experience that young kids love to turn wrenches. It makes them feel more grown-up and they can take pride in knowing they can do it. You absolutely should get them involved in bike maintenance. Its also a great bonding opportunity and you share your knowledge and they soak it up with pride. :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Howdy all. Agreed with VH. My son is learning to work on his machine now and he sees why it's so satisfying.

MX, that's quite the fleet you gotta work on!

Reactions: rocksoffroad

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,417
My bet is someday they'll be doing mods & tires & such on G-Pa's Teryx 👌
Watch for a new Kawi Squatch runner coming out

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Looks like you had fun! I haven't had the chance to ride the Teryx since I bought it before the lockdown.
Lock-down is over. Get out and ride! We were out the day the lock-down ended :grin

1401 - 1420 of 1448 Posts