Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1421 - 1440 of 1448 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,053 Posts
They closed the National Forest N of Phoenix AZ but I was able to go out and take some time lapse photos for fun. Our cousins cabin is right on this creek. Most people would not believe this is just over 2 hours from Phoenix.
Those are beautiful. :icon_thumleft:

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Have a trip planned in a couple of weeks to ride the Hatfield and McCoy trail system. Staying in Bluefield West Virginia at the Blue and Gold Cabins. What are some of the must-see spots in this area? I have lifetime trail maps to help me around but thought i would ask.

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Have a trip planned in a couple of weeks to ride the Hatfield and McCoy trail system. Staying in Bluefield West Virginia at the Blue and Gold Cabins. What are some of the must-see spots in this area? I have lifetime trail maps to help me around but thought i would ask.
There is a lot of mining in the area right now so you have to ride a lot of pavement between systems. If you like long runs, head out to Pineville and check out the Mexican restaurant there. Trail 14 to Pineville is very rocky so soften your shocks :grin

The Warrior trail is also very good, but again, another long run from Bluefield. If you are looking for dinner in Bluefield, be sure to check out Buffalo Trails restaurant. Very good food there.

And while I am on the subject of food, you have GOT to go to "The Corner Shop" in Bramwell. Best burgers and homemade ice-cream in the state. Tell Mandy I sent you :icon_thumleft:

If your maps include the Outlaw trails, there are lots of good places to go there. My top two are the Railroad Trestles and a place called "13 crossings". The tunnels at Sophia would also be a top spot, but are a little more restricted now.

I'll be back out that way the weekend of the 31st. I love it out there. Enjoy your trip!

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,426
What happened to the full site no more for me

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
I
Can't post I'm gone
I can see your posts Rocks! Granted, the new site does take some getting used to. Can't say I like it very much. I rather preferred the old site. I also don't like how it pops up messages on my screen when someone replies to me or quotes me, even when I'm not on the web??? I can't help but wonder if anyone did a security check on this new software or not?

Hope you stick around Rocks! Your one of the better commentators and we love your video's!

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Very nice! All I see outside right now is rain. But I never complain about rain. Seen too many times I wished it would!

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
I feel you Blue. Prior to this rain, we hadn't had a drop in 27 days.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
not sure if I posted these yet...with the new format

'bout 4 weeks ago we had a cool spell.......

went to the desert east of town & spotted this guy with 3 of his bud's

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
That's a beautiful Ram Blue! But I am out this weekend. Here's my view of the third tallest bridge in America.

1421 - 1440 of 1448 Posts