Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is still active on here and rides?

Reactions: DrBooty

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
I'm active on here every day. I don't post much on certain things because everyone has moved onto newer Teryx and I don't know much about them.

Also I'm in the process of putting mine back together, should be done in about 2 weeks hopefully. Just did a motor rebuild with turner gear reduction and muzzy's and MSD finally.

I'll be at Sabine River Rats ride March 25th weekend(Good Friday). But I would like to get more riding in this year.

Reactions: FOXY and DrBooty

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
I look every day but only post if I feel my comments are valid. I don't spend a lot of time on here looking for idle conversation or to argue points back and forth. I got my teryx 4 last September but waited till October to get my bench seat conversion done. I get out in northern utah and ride about 3 times a month starting the end of may till the snow gets here.

·
Administrator
3,943 Posts
Welcome back, bottlecap. There is still quite an active crowd here. Some have came and went, but the Teryx group appears to be alive and well.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
try and get on a couple times a week. Haven't posted much just on peoples posts and try helping. Going out to the salton sea again this weekend!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am new to the forum and usually check active Posts every day and see if there is anything interesting to me. I haven't started any posts yet

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm on and off a lot like looking at everybody Teryx builds. Just had to update to the new Teryx forum. Guess it's about the same just haven't been able to figure out how to start a thread yet. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did know if anyone checked in here anymore. It's getting about that time of year were the family and I begin to ride. Anyone have a rides planned?

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I'm here everyday multiple times just checking in on what's going , who's building what , and help any way I can. I'm not up on the new Teryx but from reading about them I'm learning quite a few things . Just in case I do upgrade to a new Rex in the future. I enjoy helping people that have issues on the older machines when I can and still learn things I still yet don't know on them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
I should have bought a teryx before I had a 05 mule so the 14 t4 is a nice step up I'm always on looking to see other places and other rides 3600 miles & 340 hrs last Sunday I was looking for the thread to post miles but its cool to see the mods and trails everybody does its in the plans to see Colorado ,Nevada ,Arizona & California when I can
If Anyone wants to go here in Utah I'm into it

·
Registered
674 Posts
I check in every day but don't always log in.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Still around, still riding, trying to get everything ready for mud nats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
I usually check in every day to see what's going on and help if I can. It's almost sad that I live in the state where the Teryx is built, but NE is definitely not a trail riding destination. We can ride on county roads (35mph, flag, insurance) but other than some public ATV trails, unless you have private land there isn't much available. Just glanced at my 2011 odometer the other day and I only have about 900 miles, and 100 hrs. We do some riding in a private area in IA called Timber Ridge (tight woods, hilly). I hauled my Teryx to the Taylor Park area in CO once, one trip to Glamis, and made my first trip to Moab for the Rally on the Rocks last year. Making a return visit this year, would sure be nice to see more than 20 Teryxs out of about 1000 SxSs!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Still visit from time to time, don't always log in, just check to see the latest happenings. Not getting nearly enough Teryx time lately, to busy with everything else in life. I am headed to river run this saturday though, so should be a good time.
I still have a garage full of upgrades and mods to do including harnesses, reverse lights, new speakers, whips, and SOMEDAY I'm going to get the motivation to chop my cage... sigh. :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I check in every couple of days. I would check more often, but our home internet is so slow, I hate using the desk top. Something changed recently and I cannot access it without tapatalk, which I hate. The forum used to look just like my home outer, now it is not usable on my phone

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
I'm still here . Just have upgraded machines since this time last year. I Just check in and see what's going on about every day or 2. Post a pic or 2 and enjoy reading up on everyone's rides , upgrades, and questions, Answer where I can to help out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts