Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where the Teryx's are built at?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Does anyone or can anyone find out the phone # to the plant so I can see whats the hold up is on the LE's,I heard that they are pushed out another month.. That stinks !!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
For real guys,can someone confirm this delay in the shipment of the LE models? I mean this is Teryx forums.net,we should be able to get "inside info" here before anywhere else on the net about our teryx's.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder what the hold up is,im going to try my best to find out monday as I have some #'s im gonna call in lincoln nabraska and ask some questions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer here in Dallas Says he has two LE's just delivered to his warehouse, but the Kawasaki won't let him release them.
He says they will be fully stocked with LE's by the end of the month.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just curious as to why you guys are so hung up on an le model? I know it comes with a bed that tilts, but the reg. model could do this with a little work since the hinges are on in the back. Like the rhinos, I'm sure you could buy the digi-dash and put it in, although I think the rhino's looks way better. I know there are a few more options and if they are ones you want you could add them later. No difference in performance. Mine is being totally modified but I guess if want to leave it stock maybe that is why. Not knocking you guys, I would just be frustrated with the wait and get a reg. model.

Good luck on the le's:)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the info,wonder what the problem is with the LE being on hold?

The dealer here in Dallas Says he has two LE's just delivered to his warehouse, but the Kawasaki won't let him release them.
He says they will be fully stocked with LE's by the end of the month.
Maxdog can you check with him and see if one is the NRA or a camo? I may take a road trip..

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer won't say exactly what he has, but I'm waiting on the camo LE, I have my name at five of the local dealer to call me when they get any le's in. So I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey now... :D Wonder why all this LE infomation is so freakin' "Top Secret" to them.. :mad:

Hell I wanna spend 10,500,get me a machine... :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man this wait is bull****,if I wasnt want the teryx so bad I would buy a rhino... LOL Just venting alittle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts