Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who else has an exhaust on hand besides DFR?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I know that AC Racing is close. They had access to a Teryx for a few days before it was released to dealers.

MonsterPipe.info is working on two different versions, but they are probably a month out.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why muzzy??

·
Registered
308 Posts
Why muzzy??

They have been proven time after time to be the best HP pipe for the V-Twin Kawie Quads, hands down. Plus they sound awesome, nice low growl, not obnoxiously loud like must others.

Muzzy just got a teryx this week to start construction of the pipe, myself and Four Stoke Tech will be one of the first to test them.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Got my LAC pipe today, looks great and sounds even better! Hard to tell what I gained because I put on 25" tires at the same time, so all I can say is you will have sweet bottom end and more reponse all around with this combo. VDI and air filter kit will be here next week!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Does anyone have a Teryx that is built like the race Yamaha yet? I'm sorry but a CDI, exhaust and clutch mod is not it. Does anyone have one that has engine mod that match up with the acceleration and topend performance of the race Rhino?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I know FST has sold about 10 bbk's to teryx owners already. Dont know if anybody has them up and running yet, but they will blow away a modded Rhino, wont even be the same league!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
mod Teryx

I know FST has sold about 10 bbk's to teryx owners already. Dont know if anybody has them up and running yet, but they will blow away a modded Rhino, wont even be the same league!!
I know that everyone is hoping that bolt kits will blow away mod race Rhinos but I don't think so. I sold one Rhino and purchased a Teryx that is now at my builders shop and he said that it has potential but it is still going to take engine mods to get it to run with my Mod Rhino. My Mod Rhino like other race Rhinos has a 787 motor which allows it to accelerate extremely hard and reach top speed of 68 mph quickly. The hp is more than double and that kind of power is not possible in the Teryx without engine mods. Which when he gets done will probably be at 15 to 20 hp greater than my Mod Rhino. The difference is that the Teryx mod will only require a big bore mod and not a stroked crank.

By the way, 15 to 20 hp is not going to going to blow any race mod Rhino away. It will be faster in acceleration and top speed but will be still be competitive on the track.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Potential!!!?????

If your builder knows anything about Kawi engines, you will be surprised on what they can do and I'm sure you will be happy.

It comes down to the motor, right? How many modded whatever, anything....... competes with a Kawi Vtwin in comparable machines? I keep reading this over and over from Rhino owners. Give it a little time. The twin always wins.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts