Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I've got my name on the first one at my local dealer. Planning on a whole buildup like I am doing with my RZR for Side x Side Action Magazine.

Can't wait to see how it performs....

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm gathering funds! Looks like I'm going to have to sell my project car, cause I'm going to keep the Rhino for racing. I want to build up a four seat Teryx for promotional use, family cruising, and a pit vehicle. I cant wait!

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
WAITING, Dang I hate waiting..!!!! I ordered mine in June than the news first showed them..!!!:D:D

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
I have one on order and Im keeping the Rhino too. Just need to find a trailer that holds a Rhino, Teryx, SandCar, YFZ450, TRX250R, CR250F, & Polaris 50 quad. Hey Brian what about a stackerforums.net??

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'll probably be selling my sand car in the next few months too. Too many toys, and too complicated....

I agree. I'm up to my ears in dot nets! lol

Johnny does it well though! He has like 5 UTV's, 4 Sand cars, 4 quads, 4 Bikes, 4 wave runners, and Hemi Jeep, a Ford GT, and a Partridge in a pear tree. I dont know how he can keep up with the stuff! I can barely keep the oil and belt changed in the Rhino!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll probably be selling my sand car in the next few months too. Too many toys, and too complicated....
Didnt you just buy that! Sell it to me, give me the duneguide discount!!!

Seriously though, you giving up all that speed and power??? You're getting old:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts