Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone making a good bumper that will accept the winch? either one with a hole and maybe new mount location for the fairlead or one that the winch mounts into that is good and strong?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that warn is nice, but i'd really like something with a lower mount. i ride alot of mud, but have never been so low that I can't get to the winch (usually high centered more than anything). with it low, i get "lifting" when pulling off a bike or tree up on high ground.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i just ordered one from tmwoffroad called the prerunner bumper. TMWOFFROAD TAKE TIME TO PLAY . when it gets to me i will cut a hole and fix it to where the fairlead will mount to the plate on the front. should be pretty sweet. i'll have pics asap

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lovak...definately post pics. the only thing keeping me from doing that with a bumper already available is that the fairlead will be twisted a little. and i can't think that would be very good on the line.

hitman...i don't know if it is available yet. i couldn't find it on their site as available, only a couple of pics of their teryx with it on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts