Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Teryx4Le 2014 Kawasaki 4x4
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my Super ATV Winch Bumper I ordered a 4500 Black ops winch I know you can install the winch on the top of the Bumper or behind the bumper im thinking on behind the bumper to protect it but then keeping it clean is another issue if I mount it on top of the bumper it's easier to clean & then I probably need to get a winch cover I am leaning to mounting it behind the bumper as it looks cleaner. Any thoughts anyone with this bumper with a winch & how do you have it mounted?

·
Vendor
1,014 Posts
When its mounted on top of the bumper, its much easier to access.....if you plan to be buried that deep in mud all the time. Mounted inside the frame location looks cleaner (personal opinion) and the added winch mount in there also works as a frame stiffener. Really depends on how often you plan on burying it up to that point...and how you want it to look.

·
Registered
Teryx4Le 2014 Kawasaki 4x4
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree I like the cleaner look myself not planning on burying it honestly more trail riding water crossing hopefully no deep mud pits unless I have to but mud isn't out of the question. Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts