Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Jan & Jun 2021 TOTM Winner
548 Posts
That's funny, cause it's not mine. I watched a guy do that to a demo model he borrowed from his parents dealership. We told him it's too deep, he went anyways. There were 2-3' deep truck ruts that he slipped off of and rolled it. We ended up winching it out upside down lol. They never came back out with us.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's funny, cause it's not mine. I watched a guy do that to a demo model he borrowed from his parents dealership. We told him it's too deep, he went anyways. There were 2-3' deep truck ruts that he slipped off of and rolled it. We ended up winching it out upside down lol. They never came back out with us.
Wow, no fun in that, at least I had the spark plug wrench and after an hour or so he was up and running.

Wenching upside down LOL, I'm sure his parents were proud! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2021 Teryx S LE - Candy Persimmon Red/Black
22 Posts
:) No worries Navistar82 -- If just putting around consider a cable puller! Simple and chances are you will not even need that. Take a pull rope and a tree saver and you are should be good. Match your driving style and area and that would do the trick for you. If you ever get the urge to climb, go in water or go mudding then a winch is in order for sure. Have fun and do be safe!

Here is where I like to go!
Hey Bluedog, where in SFL do you wheel at? I grew up in Broward County and burried a few good trucks in some everglades mudholes in the mid 90s. Looks fun!

61 - 63 of 63 Posts