Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a standard set of window nets for the T4 or do they have to be custom ordered through Twisted Stitch or other vendors?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good question, I was checking out some Teryx4 vids on youtube, there was a guy who pulled a FJ out of a mudhole with a T4 and he had nets on the back, been looking for something like that for a while now.

·
Red383
472 Posts
Me three.

·
Red383
472 Posts
Ya thts what I keep dealing with

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
I think someone on here had used a RZR net on the back seats in a T4.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I got some rzr door nets to put in mine just haven't had time to install them. Got some snap buttons to put them on with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
At a store that sells stock car stuff. You can buy them,don't know the size. A friend of mine got some they are nice. Nothing like a switch to the ear or lip.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Yea I have been kicking the idea of nets to keep kids area , plus they do look cool

·
Red383
472 Posts
I posted on the rzr forum if anyone had any extra and someone sold me a pair for 35

·
Red383
472 Posts
This is what I came up with, the door nets are from a 2011 RZR, my lovely assistant demonstrating the finished product :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

Reactions: schmo37 and MattN03

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is what I came up with, the door nets are from a 2011 RZR, my lovely assistant demonstrating the finished product :)

Thats perfect! I'm going to copy you. My little girl took a twig on the lips last ride. Ouch! ( No visible mark of any kind, just scared her. )

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Guys we can get window net made for your Teryx 4 or 2 seat Teryx. We can make it off a template that you make or if you have a stock cage we can have them made using our cars. Let me know if they are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts

Did you have to modify it to work? Would it work on the front seat? Usually, it's me and my 4 year old while momma and baby stay home.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Really like those rzr nets, exactly what I'm looking for, you got one heck of a deal on them too, they're going for $60+ on ebay.

·
Red383
472 Posts
Did you have to modify it to work? Would it work on the front seat? Usually, it's me and my 4 year old while momma and baby stay home.
I'm the pics you can see what I gm had to do, in the first one you see the net strait the way it goes on the rzr, all I had to do was fold it over the roll bar behind the driver and see where I needed the snap clip buckle to be then I took them to a tailer and got them to sew the clips where I needed them they charged me 12 bucks for both, I also went and bought 2 large snap clip buckles from the army surplus and used them to strap the bottom of the nets. What's cool is I used the clips so I could move them out of they the way when not needed. So in all I spent 35 on the nets and 10 bucks on the buckles and 12 bucks on the tailer not bad I think

Attachments

·
Red383
472 Posts
Thats perfect! I'm going to copy you. My little girl took a twig on the lips last ride. Ouch! ( No visible mark of any kind, just scared her. )
Yea my smaller one is a scardy cat so this made her happy too, i was also scared of a poison ivy or oak slapping them or something like you said a twig, you got to takecare of the precious cargo:icon_thumleft:

·
If a frog had wings..
491 Posts
Guys we can get window net made for your Teryx 4 or 2 seat Teryx. We can make it off a template that you make or if you have a stock cage we can have them made using our cars. Let me know if they are interested.
What is the cost for a stock cage? And how would it mount?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts