Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going the last weekend in May anyone been there , any good?

·
Registered
813 Posts
We are thinking about going then also,I heard it has some great trails.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i went last year, and you are gonna love it!!! it's all mud around here, so it's hard to put any miles on a bike. we put 300 miles on in 3 days. i had my eiger at the time, but some friends had their rhinos and had no problems fitting on any of the trails. we will probably head up there again this summer. i can't wait to make the ride in the comfort of my Teryx!!

btw...check Wolfpen ATV Campground. we rented cabins there and it is really nice. about a mile down the road from an entrance to the trails and riding on the County Roads is legal.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gonna take a look at that one but we are looking into staying @ Camp wolfcreek springs. I really like the idea of being able to ride the roads..

·
Registered
10 Posts
i've been many times...all of the scars on my teryx are from there..lol. its really a good time...the level five trails can get tough... we usually put around 50-75 miles a day on our sxs's when we go so bring lots of gas and even bring a 2.5 gal can with you on the trail just in case...i think your really going to enjoy it there.

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, Thanks and we are staying at hillside cabins which is part of Heath cabins and camp.

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since My last post I have gone to wolf Pen Gap TWice , loved it and it wasnt as muddy as I thought which was good , The best place to stay is CAMP Wolfcreek springs camp, look them up they have the perfect place and closest to the trails.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great info.

I was over in the Superlift park in Hot Springs last month and ran some nice trails there as well.

:TX:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I agree some pretty cool trails..

Great info.

I was over in the Superlift park in Hot Springs last month and ran some nice trails there as well.

:TX:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts