Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Wolfsnouts stay cooler and breathes easier than the winter type modified ski masks on the market. And you can wear them wet to make them even cooler.
The comfort level is unmatched!

Perfect Dust mask for s x s / utv, ATV. dirt bike, Motocross and all off raod motor sports
Keeping in mind it would be a hard sell to convince atver's to put anything over their faces.. Racers would be even harder to convince as they need to breathe at a fast pace. Yet the dust drags you down.. So I went to work to invent a dust filter that would fit the bill. I invented this mask for nothing other than off road power sports.
A mask truly worthy of racers and riders alike.
The Wolfsnouts are extremely easy to breathe through and won't drag you down, in fact I have been told by many races that they increase endurance when racing in dusty conditions and is sure to change your riding experience.

The Wolfsnout® All Sport... the newest evolution of the original Wolfsnout atv dust mask. Created in part from years of customer input. The strap is placed high on the crown of your head.
This design gives a nice even seal to your face with a plush comfortable fit.

The under nose filter design means your nose and mouth aren't confined in the same breathing chamber, for a much less confined feeling. There is no interference with a riders goggles or glasses. This is one of the best features of this mask. A feature you just can't get with confining over the nose designs.

The Wolfsnout Pro Race Series. No straps to put around your head. A unique design that stays in place simply by gently expanding between a riders chin guard and face. A really cool concept that can be removed and replaced in seconds, without taking your helmet off. Great if you make a lot of quick stops or if you don't want to have it on at all times. It does require a properly fitting full face helmet to work.
They provide superior air flow, comfort, and they were made to be tolerable on a hot day.
Wolfsnouts stand apart from any other product.
If you didn't get a Wolfsnout you didn't get the best

Check out Wolfsnout® Wolfsnout® #1 High Performance MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER

Wolfsnout® #1 High Performance MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just ordered 5 thanks.
Thank You!
Do they actually go over the nose now? The new color pictures look like they do?
The picture shows the masks in their relaxed form. They do still fit under the nose. When used properly this is one of the greatest benefits.
When we began developing the mask they were bigger on the face and fit over the nose. We found this method to have many drawbacks.

!. When goggles are placed over the nose piece they would pinch your
nose shut and make it hard to breathe though your nose.
2. When placed over the nose they would cause discomfort to the bridge
of your nose.
3. When placed over the nose they would cause your goggles to fit tilted
up and sit funny.
4. When a mask is placed over the nose it will cause an air gap preventing
goggles from sealing correctly letting dust get in your eyes.
5 When placed over the nose they will cause goggle fog.

6. Since your mouth and nose aren't confined in the same compartment it
provides a much less claustrophobic feeling.

This opinion was shared by 22 different riders we used for testing.
There were two different types of neoprene masks on the market when we developed Wolfsnout five years ago. Several of us tried both brands and found them to cause all of these drawbacks not to mention they were way to hot to use in the southern summers. One of the two restricted breathing way to much for fast pace breathing. There are a few other brands out over the last couple of years that say they are the best and you can compare them all to one another, but our mask stands alone from all of them. A totally different concept that's not a modification of another product.
It was granted a US patent separating it from any other.
Nothing can beat the free breathing feeling of the Wolfsnout...Nothing

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought 2 off eBay but I wanted the strap kind and the auction was for the the in-helmet kind wasnt real clear on description. I have a lowered cage so can't really wear a helmet without much bell ringing.
I'd like to swap or if someone wants to buy ok.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I bought 2 off eBay but I wanted the strap kind and the auction was for the the in-helmet kind wasnt real clear on description. I have a lowered cage so can't really wear a helmet without much bell ringing.
I'd like to swap or if someone wants to buy ok.
I'm not sure if you bought them directly from us or not as we do not sell on ebay anymore, however I will be glad to swap them out for All Sports if you would like.
Send them to
680 Suite A Indian Trail Road
Lilburn GA 30047
Give me a call 770 596 2994

·
Registered
55 Posts
So I decided to buy 2 new ones and donate the old ones to my buddies over here in the UAE how are working in defence contractor jobs in the UAE.
Thanks for the offer but I found a better way to help out.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
do you have the wolfsnout's in small sizes? i'm looking to get some for the whole family.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are coming out with a youth version soon, but it will 4-5 weeks then a while for testing. For smaller faces you can place the nose piece over the top of the nose instead of under and then place the goggles over. Worked well for my daughter when she was ten. Many other customers have used this method with good results.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These would work for my lawn mowing :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Actually we have been selling many of these to the lawn maintenance community with very positive feedback. So far they all seem to like it a lot.

Constant ventilation means cool easy breathing. Your breath quickly whisks away!

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Have not tryed mine yet will report

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 146 Posts