Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sell for you guys and gals on our 8" lift kit for the Teryx T2 2014 and Teryx T4 2012+. It features a lifetime warranty on the lift and the delrin bushings kit is made from 1 1/4" 120 wall dom, brackets and mounts are made from 5/16 plate for a true heavy duty and trouble free ride, and the highest grade heims and misalignments available. Also included is our aftermarket full replacement clevis style steering arm kit. Lift comes with Turner Eagle axles with have a 1yr replacement warranty the best axle manufacturer on the market. Comes with all needed hardware and brake lines and powdercoated your color choice. Ground Clearance is 28" under diffs axle angles are below 34 degrees under riding conditions and are rated for 46 degrees. Lift is on sale for $4000+Tax & Shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
That matte black one looks sick!!!! Is it painted or dipped?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Plasti dip. Didn't hold up against scratches though so it's back to yellow now. It'll be getting dipped in the next few weeks though
Oh that one is yours? I love the flat black, and I love plastidip but it would be alot of work to do if it doesnt hold up to tree branches and all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does this lift widen the stance any? How well does it flex vs feeling tippy? And how does it handle at decent speeds? Very interested in this compared to a LT kit.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Does this lift widen the stance any? How well does it flex vs feeling tippy? And how does it handle at decent speeds? Very interested in this compared to a LT kit.

Rides WAY better than stock. I was shocked. Don't know if it's the bushings they supply or just being able to set the shocks softer and not have to worry about ground clearance. It is a good bit wider but there is no "tippy" feeling. I never go over 20 mph (speedo, but I know it is not correct with 34" tires lol). I am very happy with it. Muzzys and programmer are almost a must though if you plan on playing in heavy mud. Just didn't have the power to get through the nasty stuff without them. I'll be putting Johns wet clutch delete and clutch kit as soon as it's ready, should be UNSTOPABLE then lol. As far as flex.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks, yeah I'm now leaning towards this instead of a LT kit. I run trails and rocks, not sand, so speed is short bursts here and there. Appriciate the feedback.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Redesign it for long travel shocks then include the shocks for $4000 and that would be a sale!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can be easily be redesigned for long travel but unfortunally shocks could never be included in the price for $4000 that would be loss of profit considering a set of 4 king shocks are $2000 and turner axles are $1820 that alone is $3820 just for shocks and axles

·
Registered
13 Posts
i want this on my 2008 teryx is there a kit...

·
Registered
983 Posts
I wish I could afford one of these.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts