Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought you guys would like an update on our new Teryx kit. It will be at Glamis running around all weekend. 15" plus travel front and rear. It is a plus 5 kit to keep it under 6' wide. plus 0 in the front and plus 1 1/4 back. We are still fine tuning the shocks and spring but the first set of arms are already in production. I will give you guys an update when it gets back home on monday. Pricing has not been finalized yet but it will be really close the Rhino. Until then keep the revs up

Scott
[email protected]
XtremeMF.com

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Teryx kits ready to ship, Pics added

We just wanted to get the word out that our kits a ready to ship and are available at your favorite XMF retailers. MSRP price for a complete kit is $4850.00.

Here are some pics from one of our test sessions.

We will also be releasing a full line of Billet products in the coming weeks, so stay posted!

Attachments

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
We just wanted to get the word out that our kits a ready to ship and are available at your favorite XMF retailers. MSRP price for a complete kit is $4850.00.

Here are some pics from one of our test sessions.

We will also be releasing a full line of Billet products in the coming weeks, so stay posted!
What does the kit include?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any Vids of the longtravel in action? If I cant test drive I at least need to see how it looks through some bumps and jumps. 5g's is a lot to spend without seeing how it works. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts